Saturday, September 24, 2011

1997 Halloween



I made this Fall layout using a sketch at Artful Delight to celebrate Leanne's birthday!   I also used a book page which I sprayed with Mr. Huey Mist and some Webbing to meet a challenge over at Sweet Peach Crop Shop!  I did quite a bit of tearing and distressing and embossed the photo mat on this to give it a little texture!  My little sweetheart was 3 when he went trick-or-treating as Elmo in 1997.  It's hard to believe he is a senior in high school this year!!!  Most of this is My Mind's Eye except for the fussy cut leaves which are CTMH.  By the way, did you notice the Fiskars leaf border punch at the bottom of the black paper?  I helped name it "Falling for You." :-)

Thanks for visiting. I'm posting a couple of things today!

7 comments:

  1. oh my gosh Kelly!! This rocks!!!! I love the misting and that paper pack is one of my current faves to play with!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mist is a brilliant addition to those yummy MME papers. I love the name of your border punch; too clever :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I loveeeeee this!! I loveeeeee that Elmo costume! Adam was Elmo YEARS ago! Shhhhhhhh... don't tell him I told you that!! I loveeeeeeee the misting! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow girl, this is so great!! I love the dictionary page, the distressing, that awesome punch, I really just love it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your use of the book page is perfect. Excellent job on this layout. Thank you for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a fantastic job using a book page on this layout,love the way it turned out. Thank you for taking my challenege over at Sweet Peach Crop Shop

    ReplyDelete

09 10