Saturday, September 24, 2011

And now, a Card (My third post of the day) I think it is a record!


UPDATE:  9/30/2011 This card was selected to be showcased on Create (Northridge Publishing) blog!



I made this Fall card using a prompt at Artful Delight to celebrate Leanne's birthday!  My tic-tac-toe winning combination was from top left to bottom right diagonally. I also used three Fiskars border punches on it!  The button is from Studio Calico! I thought it turned out really pretty for how simple it is! I'm also entering this for Really Reasonable Ribbon's autumn challenge--it has a little twine on it!!! :-)


10 comments:

  1. Wow, three posts in one day - you HAVE been a busy lizzie! Adorable card. Love your pleated flower...looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This did turn out really pretty! Judos to you for getting it done so quickly :) I hope you participate in the challenge announced tomorrow…I can't wait to see what you make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeeeeeee this Kelly! I love love love that rosette!! Thanks soooooooo much for playing along with us! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are a busy crafter today.... Love this design...

    Thanks for all your sweet comments... Happy Crafting..

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness you are on a roll!!! And all your projects are so GOOD! You must have some scrappy mojo going on. This card is neat and I love that you are getting so much use of your leaf punch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card!! LOVE the rosette and the border punches you used. :-) Thank you for playing along with us at Artful Delight!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun way to come up with such a beautiful card, Kelly! I was just going through the blogs from the Twinery hop and saw that you know you won, but I thought I would stop by and say congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just fantastic! Love this! Thank you for playing along with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! I love how you used the border punch on the rosette!

    ReplyDelete

09 10