Monday, September 12, 2011

A Walk in Phoenix





My twin sister and I had so much fun in Phoenix that I went a little wild in printing photos! Here are a couple of photos of us on our walk around downtown Phoenix--it was really near our hotel, in fact! I used Sketch Inspiration's Sketch #237 to make this layout for The Paper Variety's My Favorite Embellishment challenge! I think you can tell that I chose buttons! I think there are 20 buttons on this one! I don't know if buttons are my favorite because I hate to leave the other embellishments out...but I do use them a lot and love them!!!!

Thanks for visiting! I hope you have a great week!

If you are anywhere near St. Charles, Missouri, this weekend, come out and see us at MOSAICS--(Missouri Festival For the Arts)! I understand there will be over 100 juried artists there!!!

7 comments:

  1. Oh kelly I LOVE this!!! You rocked that sketch! I am frantically trying to get my TPV stuff done tonight...wish me luck.....I did just sit and cut papers and dig out stuff for one of their challenges...so unlike me to do prep work....lol. I wish I lived closer....i would fer sure come out and see ya at the festival....that is one of my fave things about fall....art festivals!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - this is PRETTY! I love all those buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout Kelly! Thanks for celebrating with TPV this week ;)
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just lovely. One of your best and I am a fan of buttons. Don't know why, but I do just love them.

    Have fun at the Art festival.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous LO, I love the die cut paper, that shape is awesome. Love your LO!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loveeeeeeeeeeee this!! AWESOME photos and loveeeeeee the buttons! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

09 10